Master of Business Administration / Certificate in Human Resource Management
Southern New Hampshire University
Enhance Your HR Expertise by Earning an MBA in Human Resource Management Online
Gain the organizational knowledge and leadership skills needed for a successful career in human resource management. The Master of Business Administration in Human Resources at Southern New Hampshire University provides HR professionals with an understanding of business operations and how to spearhead corporate HR functions. This program is a natural fit if you're an HR professional seeking to manage at a level where your decisions and strategic approach are tied directly to an organization's goals and bottom line.
SNHU's MBA in HR program is one of the most affordable MBAs in the nation and can be completed in just over a year. The coursework prepares you for the emerging knowledge economy, while emphasizing the latest concepts, practices and skills needed in a rapidly changing business world. The MBA in human resource management online program can provide an enhanced skill set, new body of knowledge and a powerful credential.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.