Master of Science in Political Science
See Yourself Succeed in Political Science
The 12-course, 36-credit master's in political science online program combines the history of politics with contemporary research. The curriculum aligns with the American Political Science Association's (APSA) Principles for Graduate Education in Political Science. The APSA places equal importance on rigorous analysis and how politics can explain the human experience. You'll study how contemporary political thought, ethical public policy and governmental institutions intersect.
The political science MS program offers opportunities to study American politics, comparative politics, international relations, public law, public policy and political theory. You'll learn how to:
- Critically analyze political systems and public policy to develop practical, collaborative solutions for contemporary politics
- Critically assess and interpret data and political research for credibility, reliability and accuracy
- Cultivate collaborative strategies for creating professional and informed communication that targets specific political audiences
- Articulate an ethical framework for practice that accounts for the roles and responsibilities of political leaders
- Apply contemporary political theory and analysis to the shifting political landscape
- Act as an empowered and accountable agent of change
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.