Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
See Yourself Succeed in Organizational Leadership
The master's in organizational leadership online program provides key knowledge and skills for effectively facilitating and managing change in the real world. Courses are designed to help you integrate what you learn in class with your professional work. Faculty members are leaders in the field and collaborate with professionals who are actively applying organizational leadership skills in the workplace.
In the master's in organizational leadership program, you'll learn how to:
- Communicate effectively and motivate individuals to create high-achieving organizations
- Effect change in an organization by applying traditional and contemporary leadership theories and leadership models
- Use skills learned from strategic human resource management and individual human behavior to solve problems and resolve situations that commonly occur within organizations
- Interpret and apply research findings to ensure effective organizational performance
- Promote and nurture individual growth in others to achieve common organizational goals
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.