Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Organizational Leadership
The master's in organizational leadership online program provides key knowledge and skills for effectively facilitating and managing change in the real world. Courses are designed to help you integrate what you learn in class with your professional work. Faculty members are leaders in the field and collaborate with professionals who are actively applying organizational leadership skills in the workplace.
In the master's in organizational leadership program, you'll learn how to:
- Communicate effectively and motivate individuals to create high-achieving organizations
- Effect change in an organization by applying traditional and contemporary leadership theories and leadership models
- Use skills learned from strategic human resource management and individual human behavior to solve problems and resolve situations that commonly occur within organizations
- Interpret and apply research findings to ensure effective organizational performance
- Promote and nurture individual growth in others to achieve common organizational goals
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelors degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.