The MS in Marketing program will help you develop critical skills in brand management, customer loyalty, audience engagement through diverse media and comprehensive marketing plans. You'll be prepared for professional careers as marketing analysts, brand directors or related marketing positions in public, private or government sectors.
In the master's in marketing online program, you'll learn how to:
- Analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to align marketing plans to an organization's strategic goals
- Create integrated strategies for maximizing opportunities through the use of marketing theory and practices
- Distill information through diverse media to inform, negotiate and persuade stakeholders
- Develop international marketing strategies that address the commercial, political, legal and cultural environments in a global economy
- Certify marketing practices comply with legal environments, regulatory standards and ethical practices
- Manage a brand in cross-functional environments to ensure the creation, capture and delivery of value
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education