The MS in Management degree offers you the opportunity to develop advanced management skills in a variety of areas and contexts. Deepen your understanding in critical areas such as effective business communication, developing and supporting talent, project management, supporting and fostering stewardship of an organization’s culture and brand, leadership and strategic planning. You’ll become a professional who can support an organization's mission, values and goals by getting the most out of their teams, resources and processes.
In the master’s in management online courses, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize multiple methods for supporting and developing talent in employees to grow high-performance teams, disperse expert knowledge and guide organizational change
- Integrate effective verbal, written, presentation and technical communication skills for gathering and presenting information, facilitating groups and teams, and building appropriate business relationships across the organization
- Apply critical thinking, data analysis and ethical reasoning to ensure strategic, systems-level decision-making in business and management
- Create project and management plans that effectively prioritize tasks, stabilize resource conflicts and integrate appropriate project management tools
- Articulate the importance of business metrics, performance data and financial analysis for maintaining accountability in planning and decision-making
- Evaluate how the brand, mission and values of organizations can encourage brand stewardship and an enterprising organizational culture in employees and in your management approach
A bachelors degree or higher is required.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education