The Software Application Development concentration program is recognized by the Professional Science Master's (PSM) national office as a Professional Science Master's program.
Graduates of this program are able to:
- Analyze users’ needs, and design, test and develop software to meet those needs
- Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems
- Design each piece of the application or system and plan how the pieces will work together
- Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that instruct programmers how to write the software code
- Ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software.
A bachelors degree is required.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education