Master of Science in Information Technology / Software Application Development
The Software Application Development concentration program is recognized by the Professional Science Master's (PSM) national office as a Professional Science Master's program.
Graduates of this program are able to:
- Analyze users’ needs, and design, test and develop software to meet those needs
- Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems
- Design each piece of the application or system and plan how the pieces will work together
- Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that instruct programmers how to write the software code
- Ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.