Master of Science in Information Technology / IT Management
The IT Management concentration program is recognized by the Professional Science Master's (PSM) national office as a Professional Science Master's program. Coursework focuses on managing varying aspects of information technology, the relationships between structure and process in project management, enterprise resource planning, and the implications of cyber law and ethics.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelors degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.