Master of Science in Cyber Security / Information Technology Management
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in IT Management
The MS in Cyber Security joins the university’s growing online portfolio of STEM programs. The cyber security graduate program online provides an in-depth learning experience, with a core focus on network management and security, knowledge management and web fundamentals. The cyber security and information assurance component includes information security management, intelligent agents and distributed decision-making, information security and assurance and an introduction to multisensory data fusion.
By electing the three-course IT management concentration, you’ll gain valuable expertise in project management, management of IT functions and resource planning. You’ll also learn to:
- Facilitate best practices for managing information technology functions and interrelationships within an organization relating to organizational process and structure, adoption of new technologies and projects within the IT organizational unit
- Assess the effectiveness of information security governance policies and strategies for planning, preparing and responding to critical threats within diverse organizational contexts and situations in a manner aligned with cyber security standards and frameworks
- Develop risk management plans for conducting risk assessment and managing identified risk to align with the needs of internal and external controls, governing bodies, and vested stakeholders
- Develop strategic information security plans; strategies for establishing policies to guide internal and external influences that are aligned with national and international standards and practices
- Develop information security incident management and business continuity plans aligned with legal, regulatory and organizational standards for appropriately responding to incidents in consideration of diverse demographics
- Employ leadership strategies for ethical behavior, tech standards and emerging trends for advancing an organization’s strategic goals in diverse and multi-functional cyber security teams
- Enhance collaboration and communication by employing interpersonal communication skills and establishing communication plans and processes aligned to the needs of internal and external audiences
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Resume. A bachelors degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.