Master of Science in Cyber Security / Information Technology Management
See Yourself Succeed in IT Management
The MS in Cyber Security joins the university’s growing online portfolio of STEM programs. The cyber security graduate program online provides an in-depth learning experience, with a core focus on network management and security, knowledge management and web fundamentals. The cyber security and information assurance component includes information security management, intelligent agents and distributed decision-making, information security and assurance and an introduction to multisensory data fusion.
By electing the three-course IT management concentration, you’ll gain valuable expertise in project management, management of IT functions and resource planning. You’ll also learn to:
- Facilitate best practices for managing information technology functions and interrelationships within an organization relating to organizational process and structure, adoption of new technologies and projects within the IT organizational unit
- Assess the effectiveness of information security governance policies and strategies for planning, preparing and responding to critical threats within diverse organizational contexts and situations in a manner aligned with cyber security standards and frameworks
- Develop risk management plans for conducting risk assessment and managing identified risk to align with the needs of internal and external controls, governing bodies, and vested stakeholders
- Develop strategic information security plans; strategies for establishing policies to guide internal and external influences that are aligned with national and international standards and practices
- Develop information security incident management and business continuity plans aligned with legal, regulatory and organizational standards for appropriately responding to incidents in consideration of diverse demographics
- Employ leadership strategies for ethical behavior, tech standards and emerging trends for advancing an organization’s strategic goals in diverse and multi-functional cyber security teams
- Enhance collaboration and communication by employing interpersonal communication skills and establishing communication plans and processes aligned to the needs of internal and external audiences
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,881.00
Out of State Rate:$1,881.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,722.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$17,070.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Resume. A bachelors degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.