Master of Business Administration / Quantitative Analysis
See Yourself Succeed in Quantitative Analysis
The MBA in Quantitative Analysis online degree program prepares you to be a leader in business, employing quantitative skills such as mathematics, probability, statistics and computer science to solve business problems. Throughout your coursework, taught by business-savvy professionals who are active in the corporate world, you'll be provided with hands-on training and elaborate study of business cases. You'll develop a thorough understanding of the challenges faced every day in the various areas of modern business and how the application of data-driven analysis can solve them.
In the MBA in Quantitative Analysis program, you'll learn how to:
- Analyze and resolve complex business problems in a dynamic marketplace
- Excel in oral and written business communication
- Serve as an effective team member and leader in collaborative efforts
- Make ethical, economically responsible decisions in the context of the stakeholders involved
- Understand the implications present in the new economy and adjust to the way technology can be used to influence management decisions
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.