Master of Business Administration / Operations & Supply Chain Management
See Yourself Succeed in Operations & Supply Chain Management
The MBA in Operations and Supply Chain Management degree online program exposes you to the latest topics in the field, preparing you to make critical management decisions. Our knowledgeable faculty brings real-world expertise and applications to both operations management and supply chain management courses.
In addition to gaining a solid background in finance, business, supply chain and operations management, you'll learn how to use widely implemented software such as Minitab, SPSS and Excel Solver. Your operations management and supply chain management courses will also help you prepare for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam.
Throughout the MBA in Operations and Supply Chain Management online program, you’ll learn:
- Complete successful transportation planning, inventory control, warehouse management, customer service standards and procurement strategies
- Use of technology and information systems in supporting operations and managing the supply chain
- Effective skills and techniques for managing service operations
- Design and implementation of quality control and improvement systems in preparation for Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Effective supply chain management strategies in international settings
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.