Master of Business Administration / Music Business
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in the Music Business
The online MBA in Music Business from SNHU and Berklee is dedicated to serving the needs of continuing education students by focusing on student success and service — and not on bringing traditional classrooms to the online space. Both universities are building online academic programs that leverage new technologies, with Berklee Online offering a unique, award-winning education in a vibrant online environment and SNHU developing one of the broadest and fastest-growing online degree offerings in the U.S.
Designed from a music industry professional’s perspective, the MBA in Music Business offered by SNHU and Berklee Online provides students with traditional and relevant business skills such as accounting, finance, project management, IT and quantitative analysis with coursework that then applies directly to the music industry. This is a best-of-both-worlds online music business degree, built for an industry that's constantly redefining itself. Executives, artists, managers, record label employees, entrepreneurs and others will benefit from the program's focus on:
- Ethical music business leadership
- Music business strategy
- Music promotion and marketing
- Financial analysis applied to talent, music enterprise and distribution
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.