Master of Business Administration / Marketing
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Marketing
The MBA in Marketing online curriculum is focused on current business and marketing issues, supported by a foundation of solid theory and practice. Our knowledgeable faculty brings real-world expertise and applications to business management and marketing classes.
In addition to furthering your business management skills through your core MBA courses, the MBA in Marketing program will further your understanding of:
- Managing promotional campaigns using research, specific media, and targeted copy and design
- Consumer behavior and effective marketing strategies
- Analytical approaches to selling in relation to customer satisfaction
- Effective strategies for creating, building and managing brands
- Using communications to connect with target markets to spur them to action
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.