Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Informatics
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Healthcare Informatics
The MBA in Healthcare Informatics online from Southern New Hampshire University blends traditional business administration disciplines – accounting, finance, leadership, marketing, economics, operations and information technology – with an academic and practical foundation in healthcare informatics. You’ll explore the financial, administrative and clinical aspects of the field, as well as the technology and complex systems that facilitate it.
In addition to gaining knowledge and skills in your core MBA classes, you’ll learn how to:
- Utilize information systems in healthcare, such as electronic medical records and laboratory and radiology systems
- Recognize current trends in healthcare informatics practices
- Manage social and organizational issues related to new healthcare technology
- Effectively gather healthcare and patient data, evaluate workflows and processes, and balance technology and efficiencies to provide quality care
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.