Master of Business Administration / Forensic Accounting
See Yourself Succeed in Forensic Accounting
Designed for professionals who want to expand their careers in the growing field of forensic accounting, the MBA in Forensic Accounting online courses provide a logical, systematic examination of the detection and prevention of financial fraud. Classes are taught by seasoned professionals who stay current on what’s applicable in today’s business world.
Along with acquiring overall business acumen through the core curriculum, you’ll learn how to:
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraud and recover assets
- Apply forensic accounting and fraud examination practices to civil and criminal matters
- Identify common fraud schemes and scams
- Review, detect and investigate possible financial statement fraud by addressing such topics as income smoothing, off-balance sheet financing, fictitious sales/revenue and understatement of liabilities
- Utilize interview principles and techniques
- Find and access public records for investigations
- Use data analysis programs and other technology to help detect and investigate fraudulent activities
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.