Master of Business Administration / Finance
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Finance
The MBA in Finance online program prepares you to enter or advance in a number of careers – from investment banking to securities to small business development. Because the core of the program is founded on traditional MBA training, you'll learn practical, valuable skills in areas such as marketing, strategic management and information technology, which you can apply in any work setting. You'll also enjoy the advantage of having MBA on your resume when exploring new business and career opportunities.
The Finance MBA program at SNHU is taught by highly skilled business professionals, many of whom currently apply what they teach in real-world settings each day. The finance courses are designed to provide you with a working knowledge of the following topics:
- Capital investments, including determination of cash flows, capital budgeting under risk, replacement decisions, and inflation and capital decisions
- Capital financing and structure, including financial leverage, financing sources, dividend policy, cost of capital and valuation
- Securities valuation techniques and investment portfolio management
- Traditional working capital topics, including liquidity analysis and management
- Inventory, and receivables and payables management
- Core cash management, payment systems and banking relationships
- Cash forecasting
- Short-term borrowing
- Risk management
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.