Master of Business Administration / Accounting
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Accounting
Southern New Hampshire University, founded as the New Hampshire School of Accounting in 1932, has a long history of graduating successful accounting professionals. Our graduates are working in some of the top accounting firms in the U.S., as well as at management-level positions in a range of industries. As an SNHU MBA student, you'll have the opportunity to connect and network with faculty and alumni in the accounting, finance and business management fields.
In addition to a solid business management background, the MBA in Accounting online program will give you the skills needed to:
- Apply accounting and economic principles for effective business planning
- Utilize information technology for competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Use quantitative analysis tools in the operation and management of organizations
- Employ sound financial management practices in managing businesses
- Consider implications of tax factors in financial planning decisions
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.