Master of Business Administration / Accounting
See Yourself Succeed in Accounting
Southern New Hampshire University, founded as the New Hampshire School of Accounting in 1932, has a long history of graduating successful accounting professionals. Our graduates are working in some of the top accounting firms in the U.S., as well as at management-level positions in a range of industries. As an SNHU MBA student, you'll have the opportunity to connect and network with faculty and alumni in the accounting, finance and business management fields.
In addition to a solid business management background, the MBA in Accounting online program will give you the skills needed to:
- Apply accounting and economic principles for effective business planning
- Utilize information technology for competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Use quantitative analysis tools in the operation and management of organizations
- Employ sound financial management practices in managing businesses
- Consider implications of tax factors in financial planning decisions
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.