Master of Business Administration
See Yourself Succeed with an Online MBA from SNHU
Throughout your master’s degree program, you'll learn from experienced business faculty and interact with a diverse student body, sharpening your ability to connect with people as a result. You'll also consider an increasingly global business environment while working to formulate your own business plan, better equipping you to compete and excel in a field where 69 percent of employers say hiring graduates of specialized business master’s programs is a priority, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council’s (GMAC) 2015 year-end report.
SNHU takes pride in providing you the best level of support, whether you’re looking to enhance your current career, improve your ability to switch careers or ensure the success of your own business. Our business degree coursework by design is readily applicable to your real-world challenges, offering you the flexibility to tailor your program around your interests through more than 20 career-oriented concentrations. These various course combinations let you focus your core skills on specific subjects of interest and career intent.
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission – to help you see yourself succeed. The benefits of earning your online MBA at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation. SNHU is proud to hold its tuition rates for the fourth consecutive year
- Efficiency. Complete your master’s program in as few as 15 months, with two courses per 10-week term
- Convenience and flexibility. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access and moving at your own pace. We understand there are reasons to take more or fewer classes during any given 10-week term
- Accreditation. Programs are accredited by multiple governing agencies, including the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Academic heritage. Southern New Hampshire University was established in 1932 and has been offering this program for more than 40 years, graduating thousands of successful business professionals
- Easy application. No GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
- Networking. Seek tips and career opportunities from a nationwide network that includes thousands of successful alumni within such companies as Liberty Mutual Insurance, Fidelity Investments, U.S. Departments of Defense and Armed Forces, State Street Corp., IBM, AT&T, General Dynamics, Verizon, United Healthcare, Boston Scientific, Pfizer, Oracle and more
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,572.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.