International Master of Business Administration / Social Media Marketing
See Yourself Succeed in Social Media Marketing
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you’ll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
In the International MBA in Social Media online program, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop and execute successful social media marketing strategies that integrate with overarching marketing plans
- Apply market research to create more effective campaigns, improve and optimize products and generate leads
- Develop target messaging to reach increasingly mobile audiences who put stock in what their "friends" do and say
- Explore the possibilities and limitations of various social media
- Apply and adapt basic and advanced marketing strategies to construct and critically evaluate social media texts, their impact and their practical use in marketing contexts
- Examine the general strategic uses of social media for advertising, marketing, public relations, journalism and civic and political participation
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationships on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.