International Master of Business Administration / Operations/Supply Chain Management
See Yourself Succeed in Operations and Supply Chain Management
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you’ll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
In the International MBA in Supply Chain Management online program, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand transportation planning, inventory control, warehouse management, customer service standards and procurement strategies
- Analyze the use of technology and information systems in supporting operations and managing the supply chain
- Implement skills and techniques for managing service operations
- Design and implement quality control and improvement systems in preparation for Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Implement effective supply chain management strategies in international settings
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationships on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.