International Master of Business Administration / Human Resources
See Yourself Succeed in Human Resource Management
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you’ll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
In the International MBA in Human Resource Management online program, you’ll learn how to:
- Analyze and resolve complex business problems in a dynamic marketplace
- Excel in oral and written business communication
- Collaborate with and lead a team
- Make ethical, economically responsible decisions for a diverse set of stakeholders
- Understand the business implications of the new economy and apply widely used technologies to management issues
- Understand the strategic role of the human resource manager in recruitment, hiring, training and career development
- Design a compensation and benefits program
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationships on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.