International Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Management
See Yourself Succeed in Healthcare Management
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you'll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
In International MBA in Healthcare Management online program, you'll learn how to:
- Analyze information systems, such as electronic medical record (EMR), laboratory and radiology systems, and understand how they're used by healthcare agencies today
- Recognize trends in new practices, such as telemedicine and home healthcare, and how they function in various healthcare settings
- Use technology to improve patient care
- Understand the social, ethical and organizational challenges healthcare workers at all levels face with the incorporation of technology into the healthcare setting
- Develop organizational processes and structures using the Total Quality Management approach to deliver health services that meet the needs of diverse clientele and a complex environment
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationships on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.