International Master of Business Administration / Athletic Administration
See Yourself Succeed in International Athletic Administration
The International MBA in Athletic Administration online program focuses on the study of sport management and athletic administration and promotes a thorough understanding of conducting business globally. Discover how to factor in external influences on decision making, such as politics, international law, economic policies and cultural beliefs. Learn how to direct and manage businesses in a multinational environment with different political, economic, financial and regulatory systems. You’ll also learn how to:
- Investigate the interrelationships between sport, culture and society
- Address serious ethical issues surrounding sport in society
- Interpret and analyze the role and responsibilities of interscholastic athletics, human resources, finance, governance, operations and the management, planning, organization and administration of interscholastic and recreational athletics
- Examine the current issues facing interscholastic athletic administrators, including recruitment, governance, compliance and current research literature and research methods
- Understand the impact of international economic, social and political relationship on corporations
- Develop relationships within international markets and improve international competitiveness
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.