International Master of Business Administration
See Yourself Succeed in International Business
The innovative International MBA online curriculum is taught by highly qualified faculty who integrate their research and professional experience into classes. International Business Department faculty members are well recognized in their fields of specialization. Their close connections with businesses and governmental organizations play a key role in the success of our graduates in our international business programs.
By studying business practices in these emerging markets, you’ll gain an invaluable real-world view of international business.
When you graduate with an International MBA from SNHU, you'll leave with:
- Greater cultural awareness. By learning about foreign cultures, customs and practices, you'll expand your worldview and be better equipped to compete in the global marketplace.
- Thorough understanding of international business. You'll discover how to take a holistic view of business by factoring in external influences on decision making, such as politics, international law, economic policies and cultural beliefs. Learn how to direct and manage businesses in a multinational environment with different political, economic, financial and regulatory systems.
- Knowledge of a specific discipline. Whether you're interested in finance, marketing, accounting or another discipline, you'll be able to customize your International MBA program around your interests and gain a fundamental understanding of that subject matter — which you can then build on through further studies or career experiences.
- Effective research strategies. As is the case with all SNHU MBA programs, you'll learn how to effectively gather and analyze data and information from a variety of new media resources.
- Interpersonal communication skills. Through written and oral presentations, you'll sharpen your ability to connect with people from different cultures and with different perspectives.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$627.00
Out of State Rate:$627.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,453.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$18,330.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Professional resume. Undergraduate transcripts. Bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.