SNHU's Project Management Graduate Certificate online prepares you to make an impact that is recognized across all departments of a company or organization. Learn to deliver projects on time, on budget and on spec. Finish your master's certificate prepared to lead a project through its entire life cycle – from initiation to planning, execution to monitoring and completion.
The benefits of earning your graduate certificate online at SNHU include:
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it’s convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
A bachelors degree is required. Other prerequisite requirements may also apply.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education