The online healthcare certificate program in patient safety and quality focuses on healthcare quality improvement, risk assessment, communication, legal issues and strategies that contribute to building a culture of safety, and assuring accountability and reliability in care processes, among others.
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it's convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from an accredited nursing or health professions graduate program
- Provisional acceptance may be extended to applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.67 and 2.99
- Registered nurse applicants who wish to pursue this certificate must meet MSN nursing program admission requirements.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education