The online healthcare certificate program in patient safety and quality focuses on healthcare quality improvement, risk assessment, communication, legal issues and strategies that contribute to building a culture of safety, and assuring accountability and reliability in care processes, among others.
- Affordability. Take advantage of some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation
- Convenience. Attend class when it's convenient for you – online education means 24/7 access
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your certificate at your own pace, over five 10-week terms per year
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for internship and career opportunities
- Student support. Count on the ongoing support of dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from an accredited nursing or health professions graduate program
- Provisional acceptance may be extended to applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.67 and 2.99
- Registered nurse applicants who wish to pursue this certificate must meet MSN nursing program admission requirements.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education