Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Southern New Hampshire University
Earn a Degree Designed for Nurses by Nurses in the RN to BSN Online Program
The online Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN to BSN program at Southern New Hampshire University is designed to accommodate your busy life as a working nurse. Your role in today’s complex healthcare environment requires critical competencies, including evidence-based care, health promotion, disease prevention and the use of technology to enhance your clinical and professional development. The RN to BSN online program at SNHU delivers on those objectives and more, preparing you for your next step in nursing.
The Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Nursing programs at Southern New Hampshire University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required, including major, transfer and work experience credits.
- An active unencumbered RN license equivalent to NCLEX-RN. If a student holds active licenses in more than one state/jurisdiction all licenses must be unencumbered.
- An earned diploma or associate degree in nursing from a state-approved or nationally accredited nursing program and a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Students who have graduated from a nursing program within three months of application may be admitted if all other admission requirements are met. Evidence of licensure must be provided within three months from date of admission.
At this time SNHU is not enrolling nursing students from Washington state.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.