Bachelor of Science in Information Technologies / Geographic Information Systems
The Geographic Information Systems concentration program explores the acquisition, integration and analysis of geospatial data that’s applicable to a wide array of topics and issues on an organizational and global scale. Students gain experience with mapping software and geospatial programming concepts, and gain the critical-thinking and communication skills required for skillful analysis and presentation of their work.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
High school diploma or GED. Official transcripts.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.