Bachelor of Science in Information Technologies / Database Administration
The Database Administration concentration program is designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to:
- Maximize analytical skills
- Organize data into meaningful patterns
- Diagnose and correct problems
- Develop and manage databases in a range of industries
- Prepare for the Oracle™ Database 11g Administrator Certification
Graduates are prepared to pursue high-value, high-paid careers in a number of industries, including computer systems, finance and insurance, and educational services.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$320.00
Out of State Rate:$320.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,550.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,550.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$27,150.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High school diploma or GED. Official transcripts.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.