Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Southern New Hampshire University
Lead in the Healthcare Field with a Healthcare Administration Degree Online
Healthcare administration professionals make decisions every day that help improve the lives of their patients. They're responsible for planning, directing and coordinating health services and working closely with medical staff to positively impact patient care. Not only is working in healthcare rewarding, but it’s one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the country.
Become a leader in healthcare by earning a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration degree online at Southern New Hampshire University. Developed to align with the curriculum principles established by the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA), this online BS program will equip you with the knowledge and skills to develop your career in leading healthcare organizations such as hospitals, physician offices, care facilities and other healthcare organizations.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A high school diploma or GED is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.