Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Human Resources Management
Southern New Hampshire University
Gain Marketable Leadership Skills by Earning an Online Business Administration Degree
Supervisory skills and management techniques are at the core of the solid business education that Southern New Hampshire University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program delivers. The online business administration degree focuses on developing management professionals who can apply proven leadership skills in a variety of career roles. Businesses of all sizes in every industry seek employees with business management degrees for entry- and mid-level management and supervisory positions.
As a student in the online BS in Business Administration program, you’ll gain knowledge and employer-desired skillsets in accounting, business law, human resource management, management, marketing and leadership. You can choose the BS in Business Administration alone or elect a concentration in healthcare administration, human resource management, nonprofit management, organizational leadership or small business management.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A high school diploma or GED is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.