Bachelor of Arts in Human Services / Child & Family Services
Southern New Hampshire University
See Yourself Succeed in Child & Family Services
The child and family services concentration within the BA degree in human services is designed for those with a particular interest in child welfare, schools, juvenile corrections, family court, family support agencies, domestic violence agencies, and other child and family organizations. Ideal candidates will work well with at-risk clients, are comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team, have good written and oral communication skills, are culturally sensitive and can respect a rigid code of ethics.
Child development is a key focus, as is the impact of stress and trauma, public policy and the court system on service provision. Proficiency in these areas will help you develop intervention strategies that improve the well-being of families and their communities.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A high school diploma or GED is required.
At Southern New Hampshire University, your success is our mission. Since 1932, we’ve been relentlessly reinventing higher education and have gained national recognition for our dedication to helping students succeed. Tuition rates for Southern New Hampshire University’s online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation. For the fifth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels.
SNHU also offers:
- Admission counselors to help you choose the degree that best supports your goals
- Your own dedicated academic advisor to provide the guidance and encouragement you need for academic success
- Dedicated career advisors, webinars, internships and more to prepare you to enter or advance in the workforce
- Instructors with real-world expertise in the fields they teach
- World-class student services, including an online bookstore, online library, tutoring and 24/7 tech support, all developed specifically with the busy adult learner in mind
96% of students surveyed across all programs would recommend SNHU to a friend.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Southern New Hampshire University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.