Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
See Yourself Succeed in Human Services
SNHU’s human services degree online courses, taught by practicing professionals, give you the skills you need to enter the field of human services. Develop the research and communication skills needed to identify and assess community resources for your clients, conduct community assessments, and interview and assist clients who need services. You’ll also learn how to:
- Evaluate social, political, and historical milestones and trends as they relate to human services’ role in advocating for individuals, families and communities in need
- Apply culturally responsive strategies across diverse populations
- Apply legal and ethical standards to provide comprehensive, well-informed care
- Employ professional, interpersonal dynamics in formal and informal networks
- Evaluate policy development, communication strategies and coalition-building opportunities – the building blocks of social change
- Develop knowledge and skills in inquiry, critical and creative thinking, and decision-making
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$320.00
Out of State Rate:$320.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,400.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,400.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$27,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.