Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville is designed to provide graduates of associate degree or diploma nursing programs with a convenient, flexible option for earning their bachelor's degree in nursing and advancing their career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment Strategies
- Community/Population Care
- Nursing Leadership
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$350.15
Out of State Rate:$350.15
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $292.40
- Off-campus Fee (per credit): $50
- Technology Fee (per credit): $7.75
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Major requirements: 22 credits
- RN license with associate or diploma in nursing
- Admission into the University and the School of Nursing
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or above
- Completion of required prerequisites, inlcuding courses in anatomy/physiology, microbiology, and chemistry
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.