Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Educator
The online MSN / Nurse Educator degree program from Southern Adventist University prepares graduates for nursing-education roles in college/university nursing programs, hospital education departments, or other community health-education areas. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Technology in Education
- Curriculum Design
- Classroom Instruction and Evaluation
- Health Assessment
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$625.00
Out of State Rate:$625.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,750.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree: A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- GPA requirement: A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Course in statistics: An undergraduate or graduate course in statistics (3 credit hours)
- Licensure: Current RN licensure in the state or country of practice
- Work experience: A minimum of two years (4,000 hours) of current nursing experience
- Acute-care emphases: Applicants should have substantive experience in critical care or a related area and submit documentation of critical-care skill set with application.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.