Southeastern Technical College offers an online option for its associate’s degree in Information Technology Professional. The program emphasizes specialized training in home and corporate networking skills.
The curriculum of this Information Technology online degree includes studies of computer maintenance, operating system installation and troubleshooting, and information security. Additionally, students will learn basics in computer programming and web site design.
Graduates can find employment in positions such as:
- Information technology specialist
- Help desk support specialist
- Network installation specialist
- PC repair technician
- Network administrator
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- All online courses require students attend one proctored event at the Vidalia or Swainsboro campus at a specific date and time set by the instructor. Students living further than 75 miles from either campus can arrange an off-site proctor for the same date.
- Accuplacer placement test may be replaced by satisfactory ACT or SAT scores or documentation of successful completion of college-level English and math courses.