Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Southeast Missouri State University
The online RN to BSN degree program from Southeast Missouri State University recognizes the prior nursing knowledge and experience of licensed registered nurses through advanced placement into the nursing curriculum. Graduates are prepared to pursue a variety of advancement opportunities within the field of nursing, including:
- Community Health
- Nursing Education
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
Minimum of 30 hours must be completed from Southeast.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States
- Minimum of least a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Completion of the following pre-requisites with a grade of "C" or higher: English Composition II, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, and Microbiology
Founded in 1873, Southeast Missouri State University has a proud history of excellence in education. First founded as a teacher’s college, the institution has grown into a comprehensive university offering undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges.
- Donald L. Harrison College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science, Technology and Agriculture
- Holland School of Visual & Performing Arts
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of University Studies
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.