Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Southeast Missouri State University recognizes the prior nursing knowledge and experience of licensed registered nurses through advanced placement into the nursing curriculum. Graduates are prepared to pursue a variety of advancement opportunities within the field of nursing, including:
- Community Health
- Nursing Education
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$292.25
Out of State Rate:$292.25
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $272.25
- Nursing Program Fee (per credit): $20
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
Minimum of 30 hours must be completed from Southeast.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States
- Minimum of least a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Completion of the following pre-requisites with a grade of "C" or higher: English Composition II, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, and Microbiology
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.