Founded in 1873, Southeast Missouri State University has a proud history of excellence in education. First founded as a teacher’s college, the institution has grown into a comprehensive university offering undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges.
- Donald L. Harrison College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science, Technology and Agriculture
- Holland School of Visual & Performing Arts
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of University Studies
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Religious Affiliation:Not applicable
Highest Level Of Offering:Post-master's certificate
Adult Age Enrollments:2,659
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.