At South University, the RN to Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with a Specialization in Nursing Informatics degree online program can put you on a path to becoming a leader in nursing informatics. The MSN with a specialization in Nursing Informatics online program equips you to select, design, implement, and maintain informatics solutions for all areas of nursing—including providing direct care, conducting research, establishing administrative systems, designing decision support tools, and managing and delivering educational experiences.
- An associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited collegiate institution, or a diploma in nursing from an accredited institution, with a minimum cumulative CGPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Submission of official transcripts from every college or university attended
- A valid and unencumbered license as a registered nurse in all US states or territory in which the student is licensed
- Meet the Core Performance Standards and essential function related to the profession of nursing
- Three references
- An essay (goal statement) of 1-2 pages (typed, double-spaced) explaining your career goals, reasons for your choice of specialization, and why you want to pursue an advanced degree in nursing
- A resume describing relevant work, professional, and volunteer experiences
School Accreditation Statement
South University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South University.