Post Graduate Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
The online Post Graduate Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner focuses on health care services for adults, specifically anyone over the age of 18. Professionals with a master’s degree in nursing are eligible to complete the 32-credit hour program, of which includes coursework, three practicums, and a graduate project. Practicums target gerontology, women’s health, and primary care. Learning outcomes of the postgraduate certificate aim to:
- Increase the standards of the nursing profession to deliver higher quality healthcare services
- Develop effective leadership, critical thinking, and communication skill sets
- Integrate standards and accountability within the development of individual nursing professionals
- Provide healthcare services backed by evidence-based research and information technology
- Utilize clinical judgment, systems thinking, and accountability for implementing and evaluating health needs.
See http://ge.southuniversity.edu/programoffering/5422 for program duration, tuition, fees, and other costs, median debt, federal salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$481.00
Out of State Rate:$481.00
Additional Fees :$3,225.00
Fees Overview :
Practicum Evaluation Fee (One Time Fee): $2,100
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $125
Clinical Fee (One Time Fee): $1,000
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,617.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,617.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A masters degree in nursing is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Learn more about South University's accreditation and licensing here.
Not all online programs at South University are available to residents of all states including those who live in OR, TN, MA, AL and DC.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.