The role of Human Resources has evolved. As many people working in the field know, strategic Human Resources Management (HRM) is not just about hiring and firing, it’s about applying the principles of leadership to help companies grow and succeed.
South University’s Masters of Science in Human Resources Management (HRM) online degree program explores the many roles successful HR Management professionals must master, including key topics such as:
- Employment and labor laws
- Generally accepted business and ethical principles
- HR planning and measurement
- Consultative approaches to change management
- An earned undergraduate degree from an acceptable accredited institution with a CGPA of 2.7 or better on a 4.0 scale OR
- An earned undergraduate degree from an acceptable accredited institution with a CGPA of 2.7 or better on a 4.0 scale during the applicant’s last 60 semester or 90 quarter hours earned on the bachelor’s degree or subsequent graduate work OR
- An earned undergraduate degree from an acceptable accredited institution with a minimum combined GMAT score of 400 or GRE scores of 150 Verbal and 150 Reasoning OR
- An earned graduate degree from an acceptable accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
School Accreditation Statement
South University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South University.