Build on your RN knowledge and experience to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) with South University’s RN to BSN, online degree completion program.
The online RN to BSN program can help you to grow your healthcare delivery skills and prepare you to unlock new employment opportunities in hospitals, private practices, military service, nursing facilities, community clinics and agencies, research organizations, and more. Throughout your RN to BSN courses, you’ll have the opportunity to learn leadership and management skills that you can apply throughout your nursing career. You’ll also explore topics like nursing research, community health, physical assessment, legal and ethical issues in nursing, and illness and disease management across healthcare settings.
This bachelor completion program requires 180 quarter credits for completion. Students may transfer up to 45 credits.
- An associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited collegiate institution, or a diploma in nursing from an accredited institution, with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Submission of official transcripts from every college or university attended within 10 weeks after the initial start date)
- A valid and unencumbered license as a registered nurse in all US states or territory in which the studentis licensed
- Meet the CORE Performance Standards and essential function related to the profession of nursing
- All general education prerequisites must be completed before the student takes any professional nursing courses beyond the 3000 level
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
South University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South University.