The online bachelor’s degree in Technology Management from South Texas College is designed to develop successful supervisors able to use technology to create a competitive advantage for their organization. Coursework combines practical training with real-life projects.
Graduates will be equipped with a wide variety of business, finance, technology, and human resource development skills. Specialized projects and seminars provide a window into the real world. Electives allow students to customize their studies to their personal interests and career goals.
The online technology management degree program prepares graduates to:
- Manage the financial operations of a business
- Enhance performance of employees and teams
- Use electronic commerce strategies to increase profitability
- Utilize IT systems to enhance organizational performance
- Understand the challenges of conducting international business
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
South Texas College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.25 or above (4.0 scale)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score