The merchandising master's degree program is designed to provide buying and selling knowledge that relates to consumer behavior, product design and development, issues in global trade and retail systems, professional leadership development and retail practice, theory and management.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
The online Merchandising program is offered through:
- Kansas State University
- North Dakota State University
- Oklahoma State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students will need to choose and apply at a single home university. Requirements may vary.