Visual Communications College Credit Course
Sophias Visual Communications Pathway helps you to gain mastery of the essentials of communicating visually and apply this mastery in context. In this Pathway, you will explore visual theories and learn about the key elements and principles of visual design, with a focus on color, typography, layout, and design analysis. This Pathway emphasizes real world context and the role that visual communications play in todays society.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Examine basic visual design concepts.
2. Distinguish how color, type, and layout contribute to communication.
3. Analyze the role of design in visual communications.
4. Evaluate visual communication processes and products.
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.