Project Management College Credit Course
Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophia's Project Management course takes you through the life cycle of managing a project, from designing the scope to releasing the project team and celebrating your success. Along the way you will gain applied experience with project planning as well as managing project resources and risks.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Analyze the beginning of the project
2. Illustrate the project planning process
3. Apply project management skills
4. Evaluate project completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.