Microeconomics College Credit Course
Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophias Microeconomics course helps you explore and interpret the behavior of individual consumers and firms in the marketplace. Through this exploration, you will learn how to evaluate decisions, both public and private, with an eye towards production, consumption and transfer of wealth. In this course, you will also learn how to apply conceptual principles of microeconomics in practical ways to everyday life.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Analyze the beginning of the project
2. Illustrate the project planning process
3. Apply project management skills
4. Evaluate project completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.