Macroeconomics College Credit Course
Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophias Macroeconomics course helps you thoroughly understand the principles of economics related to the economic behaviors on a national and international scale. You learn the role of fiscal and monetary policy, how broad market systems and the business cycle work, as well as analyze the reasons for and against government interventions in the economy.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Describe macroeconomics.
2. Examine the principles of market efficiency.
3. Analyze monetary, money, and financial systems.
4. Interpret international trade & aggregate demand and supply, prices and growth
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.