Introduction to Psychology College Credit Course
This Introduction to Psychology Course uses problem-based learning that shows you how to apply your knowledge in real-world situations. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophia's Introduction to Psychology Course helps you understand the basic principles of psychology and the scientific methods. In this course, you will study a variety of topics, including the brain, learning and memory, personality, social influence, child and lifespan development, and psychopathology. You will also have the ability to demonstrate the application of these psychology topics to everyday situations.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Identify foundational philosophies, therapies, and specializations in the field of psychology.
2. Analyze developmental psychology across a lifespan.
3. Identify theories of personality and personality assessment.
4. Articulate scientific research methodology and analytical approaches in the field of psychology.
5. Articulate how the brain and psychological factors impact mental health and behavior.
6. Classify psychological disorders and their impact on well-being.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$329.00
Out of State Rate:$329.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$329.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$329.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.