Introduction to Business College Credit Course
This Introduction to Business Course uses problem-based learning that shows you how to apply your knowledge in real-world situations. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophia's Introduction to Business Course helps understand the business world. In this course you will examine the environment of business, the art and science of marketing, what successful management of human resources looks like, and the basics of business finance and business investment. You will also learn how these concepts apply to company's of all sizes whether big, small or even entrepreneurial.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Describe the environment of business.
2. Examine the art and science of marketing.
3. Analyze the successful management of human resources.
4. Evaluate finance and investment in business.
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.